Thursday 27 October 2011

Hermès Constance

of late, Hermès Angels have been extremely kind.


Tonight, there is an appointment with the Indonesian Lady to presents me the ever loving Hermès Constance. So charming vintage feel, so feminine and sooo smooshy marshmallow that can enable me from my casual day duty to an enchanted evening bag.............. loooooved it. It is a divine call!!!  


Made of veau SWIFT buttery soft fine grain leather with cherry MYKONOS .......  my dream combination wishes come surprisingly true. this leather inherently processes an extremely great abilities in absorbing Mykonos dyes and springs the colour iridescence to life.


Perhaps, it is its almost carefree weather resilient nature and yet offers me a "close body feel" made this my drooping news!!!!!!!! 


will report later after tonight scored.





No comments:

Post a Comment